[email protected] 02031500840
50-100MM T2 CINE HIGH-SPEED ZOOM (PL)
£105.00 | Book for 7 days for the price of 3
- The Sigma 50-100mm T2 Cine High-Speed
- Zoom Lens incorporates a native Canon PL mount and is a completely new design from the previous DSLR optical range
- With new optics, new mechanics and genuine film housing with clear focus scale marked in feet.
Day based pricing : 50-100MM T2 CINE HIGH-SPEED ZOOM (PL)
These are genuine film lenses with PL mounts, so are heavier than DSLR zooms but optically they are beautiful, don’t breathe (zoom when focussing) and will hold focus when zooming. They are heavier than the equivalent DSLR zooms though (1.85kg/4.15lb), so whilst most PL mounts will support these fine, you may choose to use the lens support foot (supplied).
It provides an image circle that covers Super 35mm-sized sensors and features a maximum T-stop of 2, and the aperture does not ramp over the zoom range. It shares common lens gear positions with the other lens in the Sigma High Speed Zoom lineup, which makes for rapid lens changes.
The 9-bladed iris provides round out-of-focus highlights for a natural-looking bokeh. The lens barrel features 180° of rotation from close focus to infinity, and the zoom barrel rotates 160°, and the clickless iris ring features 60° of rotation. All three lens control rings are geared with cine-standard 0.8 Mod gears, and the focus scale is marked in feet.
The front of the lens is 95mm in diameter with a removable 1/4?-20 support foot that helps support the lens with the aid of a 1/4?-20 rod-mounted lens support (supplied).
All of the lenses in the lineup are designed to comply with SIGMA’s CCI standard simplifying when intercutting between lenses.
Dust-Proof and Splash-Proof Design
Sharing the same dust-proof and splash-proof construction as the SIGMA 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM?Sports, each ring and mount is sealed to prevent water and dust from entering.
All Metal Body Construction
The lens body is made completely of metal to stand up to the rigors of the production day.
The main lens markings are in luminous paint for easy visibility in low light situations. The intermediate markings are laser-engraved for durability. The focus and zoom markings are readable from either side of the lens.
The lens features a 95mm front diameter for compatibility with a wide variety of matte boxes and incorporates an 82mm front filter thread.
All lens gears in the Sigma zoom range are standard 0.8 Mod and feature a damper that eliminates metallic sounds when you reach the end of the lens travel.
Sigma 50-100mm T2 Cine High-Speed Zoom Lens (Canon PL)
- T2 Consistent aperture over entire zoom range
- Engineered for 4K with very high resolution, high contrast
- Native Canon PL mount
- Covers Super 35 Sensor Sizes
- 9 Blade Iris for Attractive Bokeh
- Weighs Only 1.89.
- Consistent contrast, resolution and field illumination across the whole focus and zoom range
- Compatible with all PL cameras and accessories
- Colour-matched to existing prime and zoom lenses
- High optical resolving power and optomechanical design to meet all 4K shooting requirements
Significantly reduced ‘focus breathing’ means less distortion and more consistent shooting
- 95mm front element.