[email protected] 02031500840
A7S MK III 4K DSLR CAMERA
£140.00 | Book for 7 days for the price of 3
- Full-frame movie performance including high sensitivity (expanded ISO up to 409600)
- 15-stop wide dynamic range, 4K 120p, fast and dependable autofocusing,
- extra-strong image stabilisation, the ?7S III again raises the bar for movie makers.
- Newly developed 12.1-megapixel back-illuminated Exmor RTM CMOS image sensor
- Newly developed BIONZ XR image processing engine with up to 8x the processing performance
- Movie-making with 4K 120p, 10-bit 4:2:2 recording capability
- Fast Hybrid AF with 759 phase-detection AF points and enhanced Real-time Eye AF
- Body-integrated 5-axis optical image stabilisation, Active Mode for movies
Day based pricing : A7S MK III 4K DSLR CAMERA
For visual trailblazers
With extreme full-frame movie performance including high sensitivity (expanded ISO up to 409600), 15-stop wide dynamic range, 4K 120p, fast and dependable autofocusing, and extra-strong image stabilisation, the ?7S III again raises the bar for movie makers.
The new full-frame 12.1-megapixel back-illuminated?Exmor RTM CMOS image sensor packs major innovations in light gathering, wiring and output optimisation. These deliver blazing doubled readout speeds, superb image quality throughout the whole sensitivity range, 15-stop wide dynamic range, and reduced rolling shutter, with the sensor also providing focal-plane phase-detection AF.
Along with the new sensor and its unprecedented speed, the BIONZ XR image processing engine has also been newly developed and packs up to 8x more processing power. With a future-oriented architecture, it delivers high quality images faster for superlative still and video expression, as well as dramatically improved camera interface responsiveness.
The new Exmor R full-frame image sensor and revolutionary BIONZ XR image processing engine deliver always-active pinpoint AF for astonishing detail in both space and time, and stunning 4K movies even at 120 frames per second or in slow motion. With the resolution and depth of field only possible from a full-frame sensor, the results are spectacular.
Record right on the camera with the amazing richness of 10-bit depth and 4:2:2 colour sampling, for far greater flexibility in image grading, post-processing and compositing.
As well as Long GOP, All-Intra encoding is now provided. This encodes every frame independently at bitrates up to 600Mbps, to capture complex motions more accurately for recording on either internal or external media, and allow more efficient editing workflows.
 All-Intra (All-I)  Long GoP  Group of Pictures
The new XAVC HS recording format uses HEVC/H.265 encoding to achieve twice the compression efficiency of AVC/H.264 encoding, for superior image quality and smaller file sizes.
Newly developed 12.1-megapixel2 back-illuminated Exmor RTM CMOS image sensor
There are no reviews yet.