[email protected] 02031500840
PXW-FS7 MK II 4K CAMERA
£170.00 | Book for 7 days for the price of 3
- Sony FS-7 Mk II 4K large Sensor Camera with 4K record option and EF adapter and supplied with ARRI Pro kit as standard.
- This camera has minor modifications compared to the Sony FS7 Camera with integrated ND filter wheel and improved EF mount.
- It features 4K capability with continuous Super Slow Motion capabilities, though slower frame rates than the FS-700 camera.
- The ? Mount lens system is compatible with wide variety of E-Mount and A-Mount* lenses and VMI are providing this camera as standard with electronic Metabones EF mount for maximum versatility.
Day based pricing : PXW-FS7 MK II 4K CAMERA
Note that this camera can mount directly to APS-C (Sony E Mount Lenses) without using any adapter.
We are also including the ARRI Pro Set to allow for standard film accessories to be fitted. The ergonomic grip design for easy handling and operability, making it ideal for single shooter operation.
Interchangability of the ? Mount lens system with provided adapters allows either A mount of EF mount lenses to be used to maximum advantage and including iris control too.
The PXW-FS7 features a 4K Super 35mm Exmor CMOS sensor and support for shooting in 4K 60p or Full HD at high frame rates up to 180 fps (frames per second). Selectable recording formats include XAVC, which supports 4K* 60p, Full HD 60p even in 4:2:2 10-bit recording, as well as the common MPEG-2 HD 422 format used by many broadcast stations around the world.
* A-Mount* lenses require LA-EA4 lens adaptor, allows A-mount lenses to be used. It also has a an autofocus unit and motor to control the mechanical aperture mechanism of A-Mount lenses, so all camera modes will work without limitation.
Prores 4:4:4 option available with Optional Extension Unit (XDCA-FS7)
RAW record outputs and Prores 4:2:2 4K capability are available only if used with the optional Extension Unit (XDCA-FS7) to permit 4K/2K RAW recordings up to 240fps in 2K. This extension unit is provided with the Sony FS-7 Prores camera kit.
Power zoom lens Option
We are making available the Sony SELP28135G 28-135mm/F4 power zoom lens with full manual control rings as a separate rental item for this camera.
VMI kits are supplied with 2 128GB memory G cards which will allow up to 6 hours recording at 25p:
Equipped with high-sensitivity 4K Super 35mm Exmor CMOS sensor. See specs tab for record durations.
Our PXW-FS7 is equipped with a Super 35mm CMOS image sensor with approximately 11.6 million total pixels (4352 x 2662) and 8.9 million effective pixels. The PXW-FS7 supports 4K motion-picture shooting and Super Slow Motion, thanks to the high image readout speed of the image sensor. The sensor also realizes a high sensitivity of ISO2000 and a wide dynamic range of 14 stops. Thanks to its full-pixel readout capability without pixel binning and sophisticated camera processing, jaggies and moire. are minimized.
Internal 4K* resolution up to 60fps
The PXW-FS7 supports internal recording at 4K resolution as well as a wide range of frame rates (59.94P, 50P, 29.97P, 25P and 23.98P). When viewed on a 4K monitor (HDMI 1.4A), footage shot in 4K is possible.
Continuous Super Slow Motion
The Sony PXW-FS7 offers continuous recording at Full HD image quality and a frame rate of up to 180 fps. This makes it possible to attain up to 7.5x Super Slow Motion when played back at 23.98 fps.