[email protected] 02031500840
Sony Venice 2
- Features one of two 36x24mm full-frame image sensors, designed speci?cally for the demands and performance of high-end cinematography.
- Offers remarkable sensitivity, latitude and colour rendition, and because the sensor blocks are interchangeable, users can easily switch between sensors without any extra firmware and can even use the sensor from their original VENICE.
- The new 8K sensor can capture images up to a maximum resolution of 8640 x 5760, while the established 6K sensor offers up to 6048 x 4032. Both offer powerful oversampling for incredible 4K images.
- Full-Frame full width 36 mm 8K and? 6K
- Super35 full height 2.0x squeeze Anamorphic?
- Super35 17:9 and 16:9?
The VENICE 2 builds upon the strength of the original VENICE with new features including a compact design, internal recording and the option for two different sensors: the newly developed full-frame 8.6K sensor or the original 6K VENICE sensor.? The VENICE 2 also inherits popular features from the original VENICE including color science, Dual Base ISO and 8-stops of built-in ND filters.
CINEMATOGRAPHERS ON VENICE 2
SHOT ON CINEALTA
Since 2017, Sony Cine Line cameras have been used on more than 300 theatrical, broadcast, cable, and streaming releases
INCREDIBLE IMAGE QUALITY WITH NEW 8.6K SENSOR
CAMERA TEST BY CLAUDIO MIRANDA, ASC, AIC
New 8.6K Sensor
Extraordinary image quality and incredible low-light sensitivity
8.6 K (8640 x 5760) full-frame CMOS sensor
16 stops of total latitude
Dual-base ISO of 800/3200
VENICE color science for natural, accurate skintones
There are no reviews yet.