[email protected] 02031500840
SUMO 19″ HDR MONITOR WITH 4K SOLID STATE RECORD CAPABILITY AND MULTI-CAM MODE
£100.00 | Book for 7 days for the price of 3
- These impressive HDR high brightness monitors (1200nits) have HDR capability
- Includes a 4K solid state record capability, so they can be used for video-playback applications and also feature a multi-cam mode, recording up to 4 HD inputs to built-in SSD.
Day based pricing : SUMO 19″ HDR MONITOR WITH 4K SOLID STATE RECORD CAPABILITY AND MULTI-CAM MODE
HDR 19? high brightness monitor (1200nits) with HDR capability and multi record capability (records up to 4 inputs) to built-in SSD.
Atomos Shogun Inferno 4K Recorder with HDR super-bright display
Affordable on-camera 4K/HD recorder to your choice of Apple ProRes or DNxHD/DNxHR in 10-bit ProRes/DNxHR up to 4Kp60 onto supplied SSDs.
Equipped with full monitoring tools, this can be both used as a client monitor and also for video playback, or indeed as a full 4K on-set recorder.
Best of all, the multi-channel capability allows up to 4 x live 1080 inputs to be switched in real time with hard cuts to use as a multi-channel switcher/recorder.
- 19? 1920×1200 HDR Touchscreen Display
- 1,200 nit hi-bright display
- HDR mode with 10 stops of dynamic range
- 4K record capability (3840×2160) up to 60 fps
- 4 x HD inputs allow multi-channel record and/or hard cut switching
- Records 1080p up to 240 fps
- ProRes, Prores RAW and DNxHD 10-Bit, 4:2:2 Encoding
- UHD 4K-Capable HDMI Input (ensure compatibility)
- 12G-SDI Input and Loop-Output
- 12 bit RAW recording from selected cameras
- Stores to incernal SDDs (2 x 1TB cards supplied)
- 2 x XLR inputs provided
- Battery or mains operation
- Waveform Monitor
- Focus Assist (2:1 zoom)
10-bit ProRes/DNxHR up to 4Kp60
Video from any camera or digital video source can be captured via SDI or HDMI. Record up to 10-bit 4:2:2 in ProRes or DNxHR codecs at 4Kp60 or 2Kp240, depending on the camera’s capability. The depth and quality of the image is preserved with data rates of up to 1.8Gbs, 220MB/s.
Live quad channel HD switching and recording
Live switch four 1080p channels and record each as separate ISOs. Switch between feeds intuitively on-screen with hard cuts. Save space by replacing several boxes in your rack with a single Sumo19. (Note that fades and pre-rehearsed effects are also possible for actioning with Final Cut XML export – see attached video for details).
Two stereo balanced XLR inputs with 48V
Use full size XLR connections with 48V Phantom power to connect two external microphones with balanced analogue audio recording and monitoring. The Sumo19 has dedicated meters, gain controls and adjustments for frame delay on each channel. Mic or line level audio can be seamlessly synchronized with embedded audio from HDMI and SDI sources.
Quad SDI & HDMI 2.0 In/Out
Seamlessly connect any SDI or HDMI device for monitoring and recording. Cross convert between HDMI 2.0 and 1.5G/3G/6G/12G/Quadlink & Dual link 12G SDI in almost any combination and eliminate the need for specialist converters.
Official Manufacturer: https://www.atomos.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1bK1qOqQ9wIVArDtCh3P2ApqEAAYASAAEgK7HvD_BwE
There are no reviews yet.